High-Tack Vinyl Labels and Stickers
High-tack labels are specifically designed for use on low energy plastic, painted metal and other hard-to-stick surfaces. These labels are used for industrial equipment and tool marking, safety labeling, directional and instructional signs, industrial equipment marking, heavy machinery labels and other applications that require better adhesion and durability.
- We carry several high-tack materials, including (NEW) high-tack white polyester for high temperature environments and ultra high-tack vinyl with double layer of adhesive that can even be used on outside concrete surfaces for safety signage.
- The labels are printed with UV-cured inks that are UV, chemical and scratch resistant. Lamination is recommended for most tough applications.
- No extra setup charges, any custom size and shape high-tack labels and stickers printed full colour with full bleed
- Convenient finishing options: peel & stick labels on sheets or separate labels for easy distribution.
- Fast turnaround: most orders are ready within 2-3 days and shipped from Toronto to anywhere in Canada or US by FedEx or Canadapost.
- Discounts for re-sellers, trade brokers and higher volume customers, please contact us for details.
Quick Estimator will help to instantly find the prices for most common sizes and quantities of high-tack labels.To order please select required size, quantity and finish for your stickers and send us a request along with your art-work. and instructions. We will get back to you with an estimate that includes shipping and taxes and digital PDF proof. Thank you.